21 day yoga challenge
6 am – 7 am (IST)
1st – 21 Dec 2023
No yoga experience required
Inclusions & Benefits
Relieves physical stress & tiredness
Strengthens the joints and muscles
Best way to regenerate the spine
Yogic tips & keys to
To activate a particular kind of energy in different parts of the body, bringing a lasting sense of inner pleasantness using sound
A support for your conscious journey
Relieve anxiety & psychological tension
Bring balance to your thoughts, activities & emotions
Enjoy a deep sense of peace throughout the day
Changes you will notice in NEW YOU!
- Moving towards your ideal weight.
- A conscious approach to cravings & compulsions.
- A deeper sleep at night.
- Experiencing more mental clarity.
- Feeling much more energy in the day.
- Happier Relationships & uplifted mood.
- Natural Satvik food inclusion in diet.
What after 21 days?
- The yoga & meditation taught in this workshop are designed to enable you to practice them independently at home at your convineince
- Post workshop support
- Post workshop group meditation sessions – every Sunday
- An opportunity to join the monthly guided sessions incase you need extra support
People who fall under any of the below categories are not eligible to participate in the program
- Active hernia
- Anyone who has had major open surgery in the last 6 months
- Anyone who has had a minor surgery or any severe muscular injury within the last 6 weeks
As a general note, always consult and follow your doctor’s advice.
If you have any questions regarding your participation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For further queries
Whatsapp +91 97310 13836
- No refund in case of cancellation/no-show/drop-out
- Pre-registration is mandatory